Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Days 53 and 54 in LA.....September 2012

Hello.....not much going on yesterday....Shea had her 3 hour comedy rehearsal...I cleaned the apartment....Shea spent the night with Sloane at Oakwood....I went to Glendale Galleria (mall) and walked around. Busy day today.....I took Gracie to a vetinarian today....I thought she had tapeworms (GROSS!) Never had a dog get this before....the doctor said she must have eaten a sick flea...and was infected. She was given a pill to take care of this. Brought her back to the apartment...then went to pick up Shea at Oakwood. I drove Shea to Hollywood for her AT&T rehearsal. It was great to see Nick again (from GIA) ~ they ran thru the lines a few times....and said she was good to go. She will be taping this on Tuesday night. We were hungry...so, we stopped at this cute little french restaurant for lunch. Guess who walked by us? Jason Bateman! I love him! Soooo funny! Shea then left and drove to her 3 hour comedy rehearsal that was nearby. I stayed and walked around all the little shops...really was fun to just be relaxed and hang out. Shea picked me up on Melrose when she was done. She's gone out to dinner with Sam now. (Let this Mom say for the record.....Sam is a cutie-pa-tutie and very much a gentleman!) Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment