Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 63 in LA.....September 2012

Hello all! Shea had her classes at PCC today. I had just little odds and ends I needed to do to get ready for our trip to Colorado. I took Gracie to Sovi (the boarder) tonight....and what a sweet lady....Gracie was already all over her giving her kisses! Shea just packed up all her stuff....I still need to do that. Shea has a class tomorrow morning....then we will head to the Bob Hope airport around noon...park our car...and our flight out is at 2:50 pm. Chris picks us up at 6 pm....we will go grab a bite...then pick up Toph and Libby at 9 pm....and head to Estes Park ~ about an hour and a half drive. The Bridesmaids Luncheon is Wed. morning....the Rehearsal that evening....then the wedding is on Thursday....we all fly home on Saturday. I won't be writing while we are away.....I will catch you all up Saturday or Sunday! Til then....

No comments:

Post a Comment