Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Days 47 and 48 in LA.....September 2012

Hello bloggers! Shea had a hair appt. yesterday with Marcie to have her highlights done. She went from there right to her comedy rehearsal from 7-10 pm. Sharon (Harrison's mom) picked me up and we went to dinner here in Montrose ~ sat outside and had a lovely meal. Shea had a photo shoot this afternoon in Sunland - only 10 minutes away. This is for her new headshots....Jamie had four different looks she wanted taken. I definitely do think Kevin was successful in that! He gave us the disk of over 400 pictures. We will get the disk to Jamie now.....she will pick the ones she wants for the headshots....then we will get them printed! Shea dropped me off....then she drove to her comedy rehearsal that is 7-10 tonight. I'm doing laundry. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment