Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 56 in LA.....September 2012

Hello.....Shea had a full day at school today. I went on a long walk. When Shea got back with the car...I took it to run a few errands.....made one....and "then" engine light goes on....then water light on....(Ugh!)....THEN I hear this strange rattling noise? Like the bottom of the car was going to fall off....not a good sound?! Soooo.....knew no more errands....had to find a car repair shop....just as I pulled in one....smoke....lots of it....from under the hood ~ good times! :( Well....the water cooler...is no more....it's a goner! Said I had no coolant....and needed a new furnace too. (think that's the right word?) Anyway....had to leave the car...so our precious ~ wonderful ~ ALWAYS there friend, Harrison came to the rescue AGAIN! He picked me up at the car shop....and drove Shea to her comedy rehearsal tonight...and is bringing her back to the apartment. What would we do without Harrison?! The repairman said he hopes to have the car repaired by late tomorrow. I do feel very blessed that I made it to the car shop....and wasn't stranded on the side of the road! I am so looking forward to seeing all the ladies tomorrow for Bible Study. Harrison's mom ~ Sharon is picking me up. Shea is hosting the comedy rehearsal here tomorrow 12 noon ~ 3pm. She's taping the AT&T spot tomorrow night 6 - 11pm...sure it will go later! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment