Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Days 57 and 58 in LA.....September 2012

Hello bloggers! Busy couple of days....Shea had her writing class yesterday morning. We were without a car....so, our wonderful Harrison....drove Shea to PCC and me to Lisa's for Bible Study. Sure was great to see all the ladies! Then Sharon and I went out to lunch and visited. Shea was hosting the 3 hour comedy rehearsal at our apt. 12 noon - 3 pm....so, I wanted to stay away. :) Sharon dropped me off at the car place ~ as our car was repaired and good to go! PTL! Shea had her AT&T comedy spec. spot commercial shoot last night ~ 6 - 11 pm. I went with her....I always have fun watching all that goes into making one of these! I found out that it is a contest ~ 10 groups are entering their commercial to AT&T ~ they will pick a winner ~ and whoever wins ~ will have 24 seconds of their commercial shown nation wide ~ which is really cool! REALLY busy day for Shea today....first class at 7 am....then drove downtown for her 11:45 am audition...the casting director knows Shea and told her that she was too young for this role...but, that she loved her and will be calling her in to read for a comedy show on MTV soon. I packed up all the favor/gifts for my niece's bridal luncheon today....I'm going to carry them on...and OF COURSE I would pick something breakable like GLASS?! So, had to wrap each one! ha! Shea went back to PCC for her Anthropology class this afternoon. She is now at her 6 hour comedy intensive class with Lesly Kahn. This is the last class. She really has enjoyed that class and knows she has learned so much! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment