Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 45 in LA.....March 1st

Wow ~ already March! Shea had her wardrobe appt. this afternoon in Santa Monica. She didn't want me to go in with her....needing her space - growing up! :( So, I went into a Ralph's grocery store just down the road while they worked with her on her wardrobe for this shoot. There was a Coffee Bean in the store ~ I ordered some hot tea ~ asked for some honey....it was in those long straws...you bite off the end and squeeze it in....well.....on one of my attempts on squeezing....I hit the cup....and boiling hot tea goes a flying....ALL over me....all over the store! :( Sooo embarrassed! They came running out from behind the counter screaming..."Are you burnt? Are you hurt?" I was fine....only completely humiliated! We were back to the apt. around 4:30pm. I made a salad...and cut up some pizza toppings....and we headed over to Sharon's. We made individual pizzas ~ ate those and watched "Bridesmaids." Hilarious! Her machine did not tape the Dr. Phil episode we attended. Oh well? Shea's calltime for the MSN Commercial shootis 8am tomorrow. They are filming in a Pub here in Hollywood ~ so it isn't far away. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment