Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 49 and 50 in LA.....March 2012

Hello bloggers! As you can see I'm again writing for yesterday and today....Monday ~ Shea had an audition for a guest role for a new pilot. Unfortunately...this is the FOURTH day of having a headache! :( And along with that ~ a stiff neck....and now a big knot in my upper back. Tuesday ~ I went to Bible Study this morning...didn't want to miss even though I wasn't feeling great. They told me to go get a massage ~ which I did this afternoon. Angela told me to take a tylenol pm and a little benadryl and get a good "deep sleep." I've promised them that if I am not better tomorrow I will go see a doctor. Night! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment