Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 47 and 48 in LA.....March 2012

Hey ~ ok, once again writing about 2 days....Saturday- it was really an R&R day....stayed in my jammies til noon! :) Nice to have one of those days! I went to dinner with Shea and five of her friends....then did a little shopping at Michael's and Marshall's. Sunday - Shea hung with friends by the pool and watching movies....I cleaned the apartment...I got out to enjoy the gorgeous (80 degrees and sunny!) weather....sat by the pool and read my book....Shea has an audition tomorrow for a guest role in a new pilot. We do plan on celebrating Shea's high school graduation in May. I've told my family we will have a party on May 26th. Because of family coming from out of town....it has to be a Saturday...for their travel time. Of course, I still do not know "when" we will be home....but, will probably have a clearer picture of that by mid-April. And then will let everyone know! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment