Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 54 in LA.....March 2012

Hello....ok....wrote the last 2 days as day 52 ~ oops! Yesterday should have been Day 53...sooo, today is Day 54! :) Shea spent the night at Sloane's and slept in really late. Gracie and I went on a long walk this morning....then I went to the gym. Shea was in the apartment for maybe an hour...only long enough to shower and change...and back out the door! This time with Harrison. They went to the Grove....walked around and saw a movie. I ran to CVS to pick up a prescription...then went to the RED BOX ~ and rented two movies ~ "Jack and Jill" and "Hugo." Chris and I skyped tonight! It was wonderful to see my hubby on the computer screen! Shea and I are meeting Erin for lunch tomorrow. Erin is a daughter of a friend of mine, who is living out here now. She lives in Long Beach...so we are going to find a place between there and Burbank. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment