Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 55 in LA.....March 2012

Hi! LOVE the autumn when we get to FALL back and get an extra hour of sleep....this S P R I N G forward thing and losing an hour of sleep...UGH! I had the TV on early this morning (10am) to watch the Seminoles play against NC in the ACC Championship playoff game ~ and we WON ~ Go Noles! Then Shea and I drove to downtown LA and met Erin and her boyfriend for lunch. I had met Erin before and it was great to see her again. They are a cute couple. It was fun to catch up on all that is going on in her life now....and Shea shared what has been going on in hers. Shea is at Church and Youth Group tonight. I just watched "Hugo." I'm getting ready to go over to my older friend ~ Margot's apt. She really is not doing well...it's her back...she's in a lot of pain. I'm going to get Robinson (her dog) and walk him. Take her garbage out....and get her grocery list for this week. I'm concerned though....I truly do not mind helping her...but, I am feeling that she might need more assistance ~ like "Assisted Living." It's so sad ~ she has no family at all. On a happy note ~ be sure to watch Lab Rats ~ Disney XD tomorrow night ~ here it's on at 8:30pm. My friend's son and Shea's friend ~ Garrett Backstrom ~ is guest starring on this episode! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment