Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 65 in LA.....March 2012

Hello! I went shopping for Margot today while Shea did her schoolwork. Then Gracie and I went on a walk. Shea had an audition this afternoon....she had a blast reading for this role. It's for a new show ~ "Greetings from Home." Great news ~ Shea has a Callback tomorrow for a Cottonelle Commercial. A few friends have told Shea they have seen her in her new MSN commercial on the web. :) So excited ~ Chris will be here tomorrow afternoon! We bought tickets to see the new movie "Hunger Games." Our show is at 12:15 am! Hope I stay awake! ha! I read the three books ~ so, I am looking forward to seeing the film! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment