Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 75 in LA.....March 2012

Hello.....wow...last day in March....I am feeling better! My day was made when G.I.A. Director Mark Rosman wrote and said that I was invited to go to the screening tomorrow night at his house of the first three episodes of G.I.A.! I am sooo excited! I told Shea and she said, "Now Mom don't act like you know me......I might look over at you at some point....but, we won't be together." Ahhh.....the love....so moving.....N O T! ha! I'm just so thrilled I get to go!
And then we got really BIG news tonight ~ "G.I.A. ~ Girl's Intelligence Agency" has been selected by an industry judging panel as one out of five winners at the 2012 NYU Tisch Web Series Showcase.
They are being screened at a Launch Party Monday night ~ April 2nd ~ 7:00 - 12:30 am here in LA. The ranking, first thru fifth of the winners, will be announced at the Launch Party. Shea and I and two of her friends are going. Again, VERY excited! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment