Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 13 in LA.....August 2012

Hi! Went to St. Luke's Episcopal church this morning.....the building is very old...but, the service was contemporary....the music was wonderful...I really enjoyed the priest's message....a beautiful spirit-filled church. I will definitely be attending church there as long as I am here. After that, I went to the Farmer's Market I told you about last week....I purchased some great organic produce. Came back to the apartment to put it all away and get Gracie out....took Shea and Harrison to brunch....then went to Old Pasadena to do some shopping....just made dinner for Shea and Harrison and myself....now we are going to watch a movie. Hope Jamie calls with LOTS of auditions this coming week! Til tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I found your blog about a month ago via Google as I was researching information for a opportunity that sort of just "fell" into our laps for our son. Do you have a email address that I could reach you at? You seem pretty seasoned and wise in the business and I have tons of questions. Seeing your posts and praises to God are like an answered prayer :)... as it's hard to know whom to trust when just beginning in this business. Any guidance you could offer would be greatly appreciated! My email address is hadassah.curtis@gmail.com
    Regards,
    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete