Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 35 in LA.....August 2012

Happy Monday! Shea began her classes at PCC today....she loved it! Gracie and I just hung out at the apartment. I called a lady today about boarding Gracie with her while Shea and I go to Colorado (for my niece's wedding) for 5 days the end of September....hopefully she will call me back and I can set that all up. Thru in a load of laundry today....a n d LOCKED the door ~ yep, didn't take a key! :( And of course, it's the manager's day off on Mondays! Tried to find the grounds keeper ~ but, no success....soooooo, I climbed up the hill and got on the a/c and crawled thru a window...thank goodness I had the windows open...can't get the screen back on now.... til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment