Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Days 24 and 25 in LA.....August 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY! Not much to report from yesterday.....just a laundry and grocery shopping day. We did see a report on the LA News last night ~ that two men got lost near Switzer Falls this week (same exact place Shea and I were and got lost this past Sunday) and had to be air-lifted (helicopter) out of there! That place is scary ~ I'm just saying.....it's Friday and I'm missing my man! :( And I have to wait TWO MORE weeks til I see him! Shea called and signed up for Lesly Kahn's Comedy Intensive classes that begin on Sept. 5th. The classes are every Wed. from 6pm to 12 midnight. Then she has to rehearse three hours a day every day for three weeks with her partner. It will be a lot of work ~ but, Shea is super psyched about it! We are going to a Kumba exercising class tonight at 5pm. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment