Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 16 in LA.....August 2012

Happy Wednesday! I went online to check out the list of photographers Jamie gave us for Shea's new headshots. I narrowed it down to two....and Shea looked at them and chose one out of the two. I will call them next week to make an appt. Oh yeah...we had TWO earthquakes here today...one at 1 am.....and then other one around 9:45 am. Only a 4.4 on the scale they measure them on. I met my friend Angela (from Bible Study) again today for lunch at the Sun Cafe....I saw Mena Suvari there....she is a young actress in the American Pie movies ~ and also in American Beauty film. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment