Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 17 in LA.....August 2012

Howdy! Gracie and I went on a long walk today...and it's hot here...we were a- panting and a-sweating! I went to Whole Foods to buy Shea and I lots of healthy groceries. I received the most beautiful letter today ~ a family had found our blog and left a note ~ asking if I would send my email address ~ so, they could get in touch with me. This Mom typed God, LA, acting and Disney on her computer....and our blog popped up! So cool ~ I'm so happy she found it. Know it was God! This family is from NJ ~ and has a son who is pursuing acting. They went to an open call in Kansas City....and they LOVED him...she said things have been moving really fast since then. They were told to get him representation and are considering moving to California. They are beautiful Christians and believe they are being led by God. She has asked if I could help them in any way ~ with any wisdom or advice I have to give after our experiences over the past two years. I feel so blessed to be able to do this and help them in any way I can. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment