Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 36 in LA.....August 2012

hello....no, locking myself out today! :) Shea was again at PCC today. I spoke with that woman that I am boarding Gracie with in September ~ Sovi ~ she is so nice. She adores animals....and rescues dogs....and boards also. But, she keeps those two separated. Gracie will be walked 3 times a day....get to play with her pups....and even sleep with her at night. Really feel blessed in finding her! Shea and I had chicken and rice for dinner tonight. It's early to PCC tomorrow for Shea....she is trying to add a class ~ so, she's going to see the Professor at 7 am....then another class....an audition at 11:30 am for a starring role:Emma in a new tv show ~ "Bates Motel." Then back to PCC for Anthropology class at 1:30pm. Chris will be here in two days ~ yippee! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment