Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Days 28 and 29 in LA.....August 2012

Hello.....not much to report from yesterday.....we did go to a Zumba class last night. Today I went and got my nails done....so used to just walking into places without an appt.....but, guess that's not the case here....after going to SIX places...finally found someone that could do my nails! Then needed to make a Wal-Mart run....closest one is 15 miles away...which in LA traffic means over an hour drive. So....over three hours later....back to the apartment with all my goods from Wal-Mart. Really slow here as far as auditions for Shea. She is getting ready to start her classes at PCC next Monday. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment