Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 84 in LA.....April 2012

Hi! Shea put in a double-duty day on her schoolwork today. Gracie and I went on a long walk. The second episode of G.I.A. debuted today....go to blip.tv.tischwest to view! I am going shopping for Margot tomorrow after Bible Study. Oakwood is not going to get involved with Margot by calling any services that could help her. So, I talked to Margot and asked her if it would be alright with her if I phoned them? ~ the Dept. of the Aging. I told her I am concerned for her and I will be leaving soon and no one will be able to shop for her and walk Robinson. She told me it is alright for me to make the call. So, I will be doing that. Shea went to a Zumba (dance/exercise) Class tonight and loved it. I'm going to go with her tomorrow night! Til then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment