Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 94 and 95 in LA.....April 2012

Hello...didn't write blog yesterday...so, writing for two days...Shea had her audition yesterday for a recurring role on "Young and the Restless" ~ as always Shea had a great time...we went to the Grove afterwards to just walk around ~ it was such a gorgeous day....Chris had to fly home today....he left early this morning. :( Shea did her schoolwork while I cleaned up the apartment. I went back to the doctor for a recheck. I am getting better...still a little dizzy....but, not as bad as before....she said she believes I may have this going on for several more weeks. Margot (my neighbor) needed me to pick up some meds. and a few groceries for her. Shea is out with friends tonight ~ dinner and a movie....so it's Gracie and I this evening...I have a movie to watch ~ Mission Impossible ~ Tom Cruise's newest film. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment