Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 86 in LA.....April 2012

Howdy! I had a hair appt. with Marcie today for a color and cut.....then from there went to my doctor's appt. She was hoping that the dizziness would completely be gone....(she's seen four more cases of this in just this past week)...so, she prescribed a steroid that she believes will get rid of the swelling in my inner ear. If not, I will go back and see her in a week. It is a little better ~ so, I really do believe this will take care of it! PTL! Shea worked on all her classwork while I was gone today. Then we both went and had mani's and pedi's done. She just left to go to the Zumba Class again. I have laundry I need to do. Then tomorrow we will pack up for our four day getaway to Huntington Beach ~ Friday thru Monday. Chris is in Las Vegas now and will drive over to H. Beach Friday morning and meet us there. Chris and I will be celebrating our 28th anniversary on April 14th....and Shea's 18th BDay is the 15th! Shea is taking friends, Sloane and Lindsey. They have their own suite to enjoy! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment