Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Days 81 and 82 in LA.....April 2012

Hello.....really didn't have have any news-worthy info for yesterday.....so, am once again writing for two days. I finished a book today. Secrets and Lies ~ by Mark Phillips. A wonderful book! It's about Mark's personal journey into finding the "truth!" Which he finally found ~ "Jesus!" Mark's wife ~ Angela is our Bible Study leader. Shea hung out at the pool on this gorgeous day with Harrison and Sloane. They are now at the movies seeing "Titantic" 3-D. I have a rented movie to watch ~ Tower Heist. Shea and I are going to be spending all day tomorrow together ~ which I am very much looking forward to! We have reservations for an Easter Brunch at Castaways. It's a lovely restaurant up in the hills overlooking LA. We are going to church tomorrow night! I hate that Chris and Christopher will not be with us tomorrow. I am thrilled that Chris will be here this coming Friday ~ for a WEEK! :) I pray each of you have a Blessed Easter! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment