Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 98 in LA.....April 2012

Hi! Shea received a Callback today from People Store in Atlanta. It's for a movie being filmed in Atlanta this summer. Shea read for two different roles for this film. Only hitch is....we had planned on starting our drive home next Monday ~ April 30th...but, the Director and Producers want to see Shea on May 2nd. Alex(People Store) is going to see if Shea could meet with the Dir. later in the week? If not, we will need to leave a few days earlier..probably on Saturday ~ April 28th. So, I'm trying to getting things taken care of ~ so we can leave. You KNOW we will get all packed in the car for our drive home....and ring-a-ling...call from Jamie....we need Shea! ha! Don't forget to watch the finale of the third episode of G.I.A. tomorrow on glimmer.tv. I'm actually not quite sure what site we are to go to ~ to see it? I think it's the blip.tv website ~ then look for glimmer.tv? I will let you know as soon as I know! Looking forward to my Bible Study tomorrow morning! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment