Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 92 in LA.....April 2012

Howdy! Gorgeous day here today ~ up to 93 degrees. I forgot to tell you all yesterday about surprising Shea for her birthday ~ with her best friend Jessica from home. We flew her into the John Wayne airport there in Newport Beach for the weekend! Needless to say, Shea was absolutely thrilled! I called the Dept. of Aging today for Margot ~ (my elderly lady friend here) ~ and explained the situation to a lady there. She told me they will be sending someone out to access what Margot's needs are. Then they will set her up with a home caregiver ~ who will come in to check on her 2-3 times a week ~ picking up meds. for her and groceries. She is also going to be put on a list to start receiving hot and healthy meals delivered by Meals on Wheels. I am so very thankful that she is going to start getting the help she needs. Since we will be leaving and heading home soon....now, I won't worry about Margot! PTL! News on G.I.A. ~ the 3rd episode aired yesterday. Be sure to go to the web site on April 24th to see the finale to Episode 3 ~ as well as cast interviews, photos and quizzes. Enjoying Chris being here with us this week! Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment