Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Days 96 and 97 in LA.....April 2012

Howdy....writing for yesterday and today....Shea hung out with friends and I went to Citadel Shopping Center for the afternoon yesterday. I spent today going thru drawers, etc. cleaning things out....so, when I pack this week ~ I won't be packing junk! I found out that the article that Shea was interviewed and photographed for in the Entertainment Weekly magazine ~ will be published the beginning of to mid-May. It's going to be interesting to see and read the article....you never know how things will be edited? Shea said she did try to get some dirt from her about certain people here at Oakwood...but, Shea wouldn't...she kept it positive. We will see? Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment