Hollywood

Hello all.....Shea and I are now in Hollywood....we will keep you posted thru this blog of Shea's adventures.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Days 79 and 80 in LA.....April 2012

Hello.....writing for two days....yesterday I went to see the doctor due to my dizziness. The Dr. diagnosed me with Vestibulitis. It is a virus. An infection in my inner ear. It has to run it's course....which she said would be around 10 days. She told me to take Aleve for the swelling....and dramamine for the nausea. I go back in a week. If I'm not better then ~ she will order a CatScan. But, I'm sure I will be fine! Today was the Photo Shoot for the Entertainment Weekly article. We were to meet Richard (EW Dir. of Photography) in the North Club House around 1pm. They had Kraft Services lunch brought in for everyone. Then it was make-up, lights....and SHOOT! :) They took individual shots of Shea....then some of both Shea and me. There were four other children in the shoot. So, they did the same with each child...individual shots...then pictures with their families. Then they took pix of all the kids together all over the Oakwood grounds. Harrison was one of the kids in this shoot also. They took a lot of pix of Shea and Harrison together. Richard said that this article will be an eight page spread ~ published in the Entertainment Weekly magazine ~ in 3 to 4 weeks. I will let you know exactly when it will be out in stands. Til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment